a micro blog:
a profile statement:
* Peer to Peer University participant:CivicSense http://archive.p2pu.org/users/civicsense
* In 1968 Mom built a computer: women's routes as technologists video of a DebConf18 talk for Debian's annual meeting in Taipei. Also an Open SourceBridge.org talk "http://opensourcebridge.org/sessions/2035"
* When Social Issues Do Not Matter In Technical Debates (and when they do) podcast of an invited talk for DebConf17 Montreal, http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/debian-meetings/2017/debconf17/when-social-issues-do-not-matter-in-tech-Edited-AudioOnly.ogg
* 2008 explaining peak oil and opportunities from aging infrastructure (2 min Interview clip) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fYOAVyBELQ&list=UUsoh_Kw62xf3syGG4jseZyA&index=7
some technical-topic editing and authoring:
* PocketCHIP forum posts by “debianUser” https://bbs.nextthing.co/u/debianuser/summary
* Evaluating Deliberative Democracy: Comparing Habermas' Discourse Ethic and Evaluations of Consensus Process in Residential Cooperatives http://www.worldcat.org/title/evaluating-deliberative-democracy-comparing-habermas-discourse-ethic-and-evaluations-of-consensus-process-in-residential-cooperatives/oclc/654707347?referer=di&ht=edition
Thanks for looking.